I can't believe I haven't written anything in a month! I've had a lot of new Jewish experiences I could/should write about, but I think I'm going to ramble on now about time.
My, how the speed at which time passes seems to change. All throughout this year, it seemed as if time was creeping along at the pace of a hippo, trundling along though the forest (i.e. VERY SLOWLY) and stopping to eat berries along the way. But now, it seems as if the time hippo has morphed into some sort of race car, speeding down the racetrack at 160 mph. Crazy. It's so strange, that along this whole way all these life-cycle events pop up. During a particularly fast lap around the track, I had an interview in Ohio, and then immediately flew back to RI for my grandfather's shiva. Oh, and my friend Jewish Gal got engaged! It seems just like a whole lot going on... and in T minus 1 month, I will have officially finished my year at Hillel. Thank goodness. And soon I will be moving home, and then to Boston (Boston area, anyways), and starting grad school. Soon, very soon.
So, I'm not really sure what I'm trying to say, but in any case, I need to go kascher my kitchen. Happy Passover, to anybody reading this (anybody?)
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am anybody!
Can't wait for you to move to Boston! Like whoa.
haha! Yay, I have a readership of 1!
I'm SO PSYCHED TOO!!!
Post a Comment